In this HR English course acquire the necessary language skills to communicate professionally in an HR role and perform your tasks efficiently. With a targeted focus on HR-specific areas, you will be able to successfully carry out assessment and recruiting procedures, conduct professional job interviews, and write meaningful job descriptions and advertisements in a foreign language. You will also be able to understand the basics of labour laws, confidently make internal company presentations and ace trade fair appearances.
- effectively conducting assessment and recruiting processes.
- organising job interviews professionally
- writing meaningful job descriptions and advertisements in a foreign language
- training for HR-specific training-techniques, motivation and incentives
- basics of compensation models and their communicative implementation
- writing convincing references and letters of recommendation
- understanding of labour law aspects in HR
- convincing company presentations
- planning and execution of trade fair appearances
During this course, you will develop the language skills you need to perform confidently in HR. You will be able to professionally carry out assessment and recruitment processes and successfully conduct job interviews in English. You will also be able to write accurate and appealing job descriptions and advertisements in a foreign language. You will develop an understanding of the basics of labour laws in the human resources sector and be able to make convincing internal company presentations. In addition, you will be able to successfully plan and execute trade fair appearances. Upon completion of this course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the language requirements for an HR role; and will be able to perform your tasks professionally and effectively.
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes