In the Business English course, gain the language skills you need for international success. As a global language, English plays a central role in business life. In this course you will learn the appropriate wording for your business correspondence, customer-oriented communication on the phone, profitable negotiations and effective sales talks. You will also master the art of strategic small talk and prepare optimally for customer visits, company visits and trade fair meetings.
Say it all in less than a minute! We cover:
- appropriate wording in business correspondence
- customer-oriented telephone conversations and effective communication on the phone
- techniques and strategies for successful negotiation
- providing skills for effective sales conversations
- the art of strategic small talk in everyday business situations
- preparing for customer and company visits
- preparing for successful trade show meetings
In the Business English course, you will develop your English skills specifically for business situations. You will be able to use appropriate phrases for your business correspondence and to communicate on the phone in a customer-oriented way. In addition, you will be able to conduct profitable negotiations and structure effective sales conversations. You will master the art of strategic small talk and prepare yourself optimally for customer visits, company visits and trade fair meetings. The aim of the course is to provide you with the language skills you need so that you can perform confidently and achieve success in an international business environment.
- Language German, English
- Certificate yes